Custom Hospitality Interior Design Services:
Hotel, Country Club, Restaurant Interiors, and More
The appearance of any business in the hospitality industry is often the first factor guests consider in deciding whether to visit your hotel, country club, restaurant, or what have you. In addition to fashioning the best first impression for your customers with distinctive interior design, Marne Kaplan Interior Design, Inc. values superior workflow performance and will marry your aesthetic preferences with your business strategies. Our hospitality interior design styles range from traditional to transitional, modern to contemporary, and we always complete projects on time and within budget. Your customers’ hospitality experience is defined by the overall look and feel of your space, coupled with the quality of service they receive. Together, we’ll establish harmony between form and function, as we help your company reach its full potential to project the perfect brand image.
Whether it’s a boat club in Miami, a wine bar in Jacksonville, or a diner in St. Petersberg – wherever you are and whatever part of the hospitality industry defines your business, we are enthusiastic about the opportunity to bring your commercial space to life. View samples of our hospitality interior design projects below and read on for a list of our hospitality clients.
Our Hospitality Interior Design Clients
- Ocean Reef Club – Key Largo, Florida (click here to view website)
- Kingsgate Country Club – Northport, Florida (click here to view website)
- Naples Yacht Club – Naples, Florida
- Venice Yacht Club – Venice, Florida
- Jacaranda West Country Club – Venice, Florida
- The Crow’s Nest – Venice, Florida (click here to view website)
- Waialae Country Club – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Holua at Keauhou – Keauhou, Hawaii
- Kahana Villa – Kahana, Maui
- Islander Sushi Bar – Key Largo, Florida